2012년 1월 13일 금요일

Charlotte's web(review)

Hello??  Today I'm talk about Chalotte's web.The auther is E.B white.And this story genre is Landom.
 책 썸네일
Fern father'll kill pig.Becouse that pig was the first born of a litter.But Fern said "stop"  to her father, her father gave it to Fern.And it named willbur.Willbur became bigger, and bigger.And willbur must go to another farm..And her uncle buy a willbur.In uncle's farm, many animals don't have energy. Willfer wants to play, but anybody won't.And then, willber was sad. He want to play with friend, But he doesn't have.And then a small sipder Chaltte's became his friend.But they have problem. Umcle family's want to eat willber.Farm animals think, and think. Anfd then, they found a way.And chalotte works. And It finished. Chalotte made a word in her web.It was a "hansome pig". And many people want to see. chalotte made more words, and million people want to see that.Willbr became famous.and he go to concert, and he won!But there are sad  news too.chalotte die.But her babies are ok.And willbur take care of chalotte's babies.

Are the Character believe?
No.Becouse animals doesn't like bugs.And they can't speak.Spider will be smart,But  I think spider doesn't know Enlish.Fecouse thy aren't going to school.

On a scale of 1 to 10,how would you rate this book?
I would this book an 10.Becouse This book is so impress for me.This is make me fun, and sad.And willbur, and Chalottes freindsship was beautiful.But I think author can write more stories.Becouse this story is really good.

댓글 2개:

  1. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  2. Betty,

    Your review had a number of spelling, vocabulary and grammatical errors. I think that with constant practice and dedication, you could improve your writing skills. I think you understand the idea of organisation, so that's good. I hope you don't forget the lessons we have learned in class about fluency, coherence, and focus.

    답글삭제